Police is your Friend (2)

Tunzie!!!!!!!!! What is it with the Police? I am beginning to wonder - Permit me to say that.

Let me quickly tell you what it is with them.
on the 6th of March, at about 6:20pm, The car I was in was moving towards its destination and had almost gotten there, I was contemplating whether to continue reading the book I had or just chill for a few more minutes till I got home, well, the desicion was taken out of my hands because I suddenly heard a loud sound and the next thing, the car rotated on its front tire axis and then I was on my head - a somersault. I saw blood but didn't realize it was mine. It was all so surreal. Well, now to why the topic... Guess who was at the accident scene.. Yep!!!! you are right. A Police man, he pulled me out through the window, I picked my bag and phone, I tried to make a phone call to my Sister and could not talk for long, so the Policeman took the phone and completed the phone conversation. He then took me to the nearest Hospital where we were told I couldn't be treated and to go to a more specialized Hospital. All this while, my blood was pouring. I kept on saying that "I was not going to die but I would live to declare the works of God in my life i the land of teh living". Well, someone that works with an NGO - non Governmental Organisation that operates an ambulance service had followed to the Hospital and organised for their ambulance to take me to the National Orthopaedic Hospital, it was rush hour and there was traffic, my blood was still flowing out. At this time, they had put something to collect the blood with. The Police man was there in the ambulance with me till I got to the Hospital. He called later to find out how I was doing. Waoh!!!!!! Police could really be your friend :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
His eye is on the sparrow and i know He watches you.
olaTUNDE

Popular posts from this blog