First Time!!!!!!!

The first time we do anything (good mind you) should be an exhilarating experience for anyone of us. I however found out that there are a number of firsts in our lives that we discount and do not revel in the joy of it. Some of us have been going round in circles that we think there is no room for firsts. It suddenly dawned on me that it was the first time I made someone's hair, the first time I got a bouquet of roses from my husband on our anniversary, the first time I went grocery shopping with a new friend, the first time I baked potatoes, the first time I wore a particular top... the first time, the first time.... I could go on and on... I am grateful for all the first and the new things in my life no matter how seemingly mundane.

It tells me that
1. I am able to do new things
2. I dare to do new things
3. Its not too late to have a first time of anything

Some of us have either forgotten how to do new things, are too engrossed in our same old habits and rots to bother with new things, are to scared to do new things or have forgotten to luxuriate in our firsts..... Dare to count your firsts... you might be surprised.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME IT WAS YOUR FIRST?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice piece, u de enjoy o.
Ajepe o.
Have a nice day
Anonymous said…
Inspiring!!!

Popular posts from this blog