The Consultants Consultant

Been a while huh! I changed jobs last week, so its not been very easy to fill this in. I moved from human resource consulting to Professional Service (IT) Consulting. Despite the fact that I studied Computer Science, I really enjoyed Human Resources. I got to interact with people from different walks of life at different stages and levels in their careers. My Objective is to be the Consultants consultant so, I have done HR, I am doing IT and I will do ...............

I just started on the job, so far, I have gone to five sites and gotten a lot of exercise in the process. I am getting a hang of it. I also discovered and I am researching into something I didn't know much about before......... "Data Minning" I intend to write some articles on it as I study, so if you want to know something about it, stay with me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I guess it must have truly been a priviledge to interact with people at different stages in their careers as a human resource consultant. Lucky you. You probably know things that take some people valuable years to discover. Dont forget them. I wish you the very best in IT consulting.

Popular posts from this blog